The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Excuse the Absence....

Hey folks,

I know I have been MIA for a bit, but I assure you, its not without reason. On 1/7 my girlfriends father was hospitalized (he is still currently hospitalized as well), so as you can imagine, its been really hectic. So far he is doing great, but the cause of his ailment is still not known. Hopefully after all the testing is complete, we can know what the problem is so that we can prevent a future relapse of whatever the illness is.

To add to the drama, I am still trying to get the faulty parties insurance to assess the damage to my cars and home. So far they are being extremely uncooperative. As a matter of fact, their insurance agent is a complete a$$hole who gets angry with me on the phone. So I am going to complain to his supervisor or manager. That should get him to STFU.

Despite this excess drama, I have been able to glance at the market.

I am very proud of GLW for making a new intra-day high as well as a new 52wk high! Way to go! Can $25 be very far away?

I am disgusted by the 3rd downgrade on PLXS. This is going to far. I know that institutions want cheaper shares, but damn take it easy! It unbelievable that this stock has been able to crush 2 previous downgrades and now, finally get hammered by the 3rd. My hope is that the stock will just dip near the 50day MA and complete the handle and then take off. Time will tell. It all really depends on earnings on Jan. 26

SLXA needs to get its act together as well. Currently the stock is trading near 9.43 and is on the verge of collapsing if it doesn't pull through. I am very dissapointed in SLXA at the moment.

ASVI, another favorite is getting a lot of love from the IBD crowd and it is starting to show, as the stock is climbing to new highs.

I have been able to swing trade ADEP on and off, taking advantage of its wild swings from mid to high 11's to mid and high 12's. ADEP makes it seems easy $$$!

NSSC has picked up some steam. Maybe its not that bad after all!

USAP, SGG, GTI, TIE, ATI and HSVLY are hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz