The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Take advantage of stock sales

Hey guys,

I hope some of you took advantage of the limited time sale of ADEP this morning. ADEP took a dip below 12, allowing swift traders to rack up a few shares at a discount. Now the stock is back up and in the green.

HGRD, another favorite is offering a nice little sale under $6. I would take advantage of this opportunity and grab some.

On the other hand, NSSC is on the verge of getting the "sell" stamp of approval from me if it doesn't get its act together and show some support.

Oh and by the way, keep the Gold Stocks (GG, GLG, BVN, RGLD, LIHRY, AAUK) on the radar, as they are kicking ass!

Also take note of PLXS which is displaying unusually strong upward momentem on such a crappy day. I hope you guys took notice when I recommended this stock below $20. My thoughts are, based on the chart and improving fundamentals, that PLXS will soon be heading to $25.

If you currently own OXPS, I suggest you hold your position and/or add a little bit, as the stock is almost done completing its handle formation. After that, its all about the breakout.

SYT is performing quite well today, being up over .50 cents

I took advantage of the dip in PGWC and grabbed some shares. So far so good.

LPSN is down today. I am thinking of closing the position if things start to look bad.

I am hoping QSC goes below a $1 so I can grab some more pieces.

NMGC is up a modest amount on this boring day.

2:51 PM (Eastern)
Keep an Eye on GOOG and TIE, as things are begining to heat up and turn around for the better. Also keep an eye on other Specialty Steel and Metal stocks, such as SGG, RTI, ATI, MRY etc.

GGB has made a new intraday and 52wk high ($17.54).
PLXS has made a new intraday and 52wk high ($24.11). PLXS has finally completed its cup/base formation. All thats left is the handle and the take off to new heights!

Points that I'm Pondering...
When will GW (Grey Wolf) ever break out of the $8 range???
When will investors ever realize that SIRI just sucks and is a waste of time???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz