The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hot Stock Picks for 2006...

Hey folks,

Lets just skip the 'hellos' and get right down to business. The question is, now that 2005 is done and out, what stocks should we focus on in 2006? Of course our current winners (for example, MBRX, LPSN, etc.) still apply, but what about some new contenders? Well after an exhaustive time looking around, I found a few stocks that may be worth our time and hard earned money $.

HEII

ITP

IGTE

IINT

SWW

SCHK

SRSL

SLG

SGG

RELV

ONXS

OFLX

NUAN

NOVL

RMIX

TFR

TYL

TWIN

TOD

USAP

STXN

ACCL

ATRM

BEAS

BBL

CGT

GIB

JRJC

FSTR

FNSR

GRB

CADA

NMGC

NIS


Yeah I know its a laundry list of names, but I like them all. I narrowed them down from an even larger list. There are other nice ones as well, but these are my favorites. I do plan to talk about each of the stocks in further detail, but its late in the morning now, so I will reserve that for tommorow and the rest of the week. If you are anxious to play some of the picks tomm, I suggest you check out
TYL
HEII
SCHK
OFLX
NMGC
ACCL
ATRM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz