The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Taking some profits and making new buys...

Hey folks,

I sold half my position of XSNX for a nice fat profit and I feel good! I have been in XSNX since it was in the high 0.40 cent range. I made a little more than double so I'm fine. I expect the stock to take a dip in the next few days. If the stock still looks good, I may add more. The only thing that makes me uneasy is that it is a penny stock.

I am looking at the Computer Data Storage industry stocks, as they seem to be heating up quite a bit. Names like IVAC, STX, KOMG and WDC should be checked out. I took a small position in IVAC near the end of the trading session. Lets see where it goes from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz