The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Up, Up and Away!!!!!!!!!

Hey folks,

I don't know about you, but I'm excited about Plexus (PLXS). I have been bullish on PLXS since it was no more than high 18's to 19. I have highlighted it as a promising stock. This was back in November. Fast forward to the end of January and the stock has entered $30+! I sold my shares today and I have to admit, not too bad! At the moment it is too extended for holding. I also recommend you sell your shares as well and reap the reward of being patient thru all 3 phoney downgrades and other B.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz