The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back to School....

Hey folks!

I know, I know! I've been MIA for the last few days since school is in session. Ah yesss, back to school, once again! It seems as if the breaks never last long enough! Oh well! I still have kept my eye on the market and more importantly, on the winners!

Stocks I know and like

ASTE
ASVI
BBC
SEED
GROW
AIX
GNA
JSDA
SIM
PLXS (up big A/H! Beat earnings by 0.5 cents!
MBRX
ACH
CTB/GT
EGY
RDY
TTM
SGG/GTI/HSVLY/RTI/ATI etc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz