The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spotting Trendz: Water, Water Everywhere!


Hey folks,

Having a few breaks inbetween my HW time allow me to take a look at different stocks and industries. This is beneficial in that I am able to find industries that are ready to breakout before they actually do. One such industry is the Water Utility industry. Some stocks to look at and possibly buy include:

CWCO
CWT
WTR
YORW
SWWC
AWR
NLC
UU
VE
When I have a chance, I will post some charts and more info. I encourage you to take a look at the stocks and do some reading up on them. I hope this gives some of you some new ideas on your next trade or investment. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz