The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Abandoning the Penny Stocks...

Hey ladies and gents...


Hey, I hope you guys are enjoying the market. No complaints over here as I am reaping some rewards from some winners such as ASVI, ACH, GMK, PGWC and a few others. I closed my long position in PLXS for a nice profit and I even shorted it yesterday at 32.20 and I bought to cover today at low 28. I took a look at CHNR but I wasn't interested at jumping in at such a high level.

I do hope that you guys have taken advantage of some of the stock picks that I mention and feature, such as GROW and many more.

Anyways, I have to say my 2 cents on penny stocks. Although I usually mention a few here and there, I am starting to feel that they are not worth it. They are only worth it on 2 instances. If the market is in an overall bear mode, and if you have carefully been watching a penny stock and don't mind the risk. Its up to you. I will no longer cover penny stocks on my site. I will only mention one or two, but only if the circumstance calls for it. Like huge insider buying and incredible news that just cannot be passed up. This is rare, so don't worry. I will concentrate on "regular stocks" as well as AMEX and International stocks as well. P.S. PGWC counts as a good .OB stock. Because of the great technicals, buying, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz