The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Loose Lips Sink Ships...



Hey folks,


I know that I have featured MC Shipping (MCX) as a buy not too long ago. Unfortunatly this play is turning sour, as the stock is being heavily sold on no news. The recent price drop below the 50day MA may be smart money abandoning ship It is still too early to tell but I will keep an eye on it. I am suffering a slight loss on MCX since I bought in low 14's, and 13's. Still even if cash out, I wont be in such shape. I hope that who ever bought MCX on my recommendation is not suffering too much of a loss. Remember, I recommended it under 15, so I hope that you have bought it under 15 as well.
Regardless, I have some new picks that are sure winners, so if you want, play them and get your $$$ back and more. I will post some tomm for the Valentine's Day Special. See ya'll then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz