The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

In focus: Commscope Inc (CTV)

hey folks,

I know its been a while, but its been hectic. School is especially demanding this semester (high level courses and several labs) so I have not been able to post continuously. Have no fear, I'm still hear and I still keep an eye (at least one) on the market and potentially hot stocks. One such hot stock that I believe you should know about it Commscope Inc (CTV). CTV is a little known stock that is very growth orientated. Its earnings are a thing of wonder, as CTV slowly improves from quarter to quarter. This makes CTV an attractive stock to not only trade but to invest in for some time if need be. Currently, CTV is trading at 23.88 and reports earnings on February 28 (2/28).

Commscope Inc (CTV - NYSE) 3 month chart- Current Price: 23.88


Without a doubt, CTV's chart is a thing of beauty. What is even more exciting is the fact that CTV is in a hot industry- Telecom Equipment. The cherry on top is the incredible earnings growth that this stock posesses. Another blockbuster quarter can send this stock skyhigh, over $40 a pop.










Commscope Inc (CTV) Earnings table

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz