The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stock Spotlight: Schick Technologies Inc. (SCHK)

Hey folks, I just wanted to shed some light on a stock that I have been very bullish on for the past several months. The stock I'm talking about is Schick Technologies Inc. The pronounciation of the name is not important, but the ticker symbol is - (SCHK). SCHK trades on the NASDAQ and is a fairly new entry into the worlds premier electronic trading system. You see, not that long ago, SCHK used to trade on the OTC.BB. Because of improved financials, it was able to enter the NASDAQ system and the rest is history. Of course, IBD's bullish ratings on the stock have helped as well for whomever has kept an eye on it. I have had this stock in my sights when it was trading for now more than 20 bucks. Unfortunatly, I was a bit skeptical of it-because of its OTC status, so I stayed away, but kept an eye on it. When I saw that it had become a NASDAQ symbol, I pounced on it immediatly, creating a modest position in the 30 dollar range. Since then, I have accumulated on the dips and have built a nice position. The point is, this stock is heading higher-much higher. Once the funds start poking their nose in this one, +50 is easily attainable. Also, SCHK is a very small company and is starting to look like an attractive takeover candidate. Regardless, SCHK will appreciate in value because of its consistant quarterly growth. It's really a win-win situation. So my advice is buy some now, buy on dips and hold it away for a while. You won't be dissapointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz