The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Technical Eye-Candy: Micrus Endovascular Corp (MEND)

Hey folks,

Just wanted to leave you with a hot stock that has the potential to leave you with high returns, if you can stand some risk. The stock is Micrus Endovascular Corp (MEND) and is trading at 14.14 at the moment. MEND is in the medical products group, along with stocks such as IART and VIVO. I was drawn to the stock mostly because of its high technical strength. Also it has formed a cup with high handle formation as well. I will post a chart and some more info after school! Enjoy!

P.S. If you want to play it a little safer, I suggest RSTI, AVD, IR, DSW, DBRN and RMD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz