The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busy like 'Whoa'........

Hey folks,

It's me again, N-I-C-to the-K. Just popping through to add some stock picks. I know its been a while since my last post, but getting ready to get B.A. has been painstakingly difficult and timeconsuming. I hardly have any time to trade stocks or look for new winners. Still I hope some of you stuck by some previously mentioned picks, such as DDE, GMTC, UIC, USIH, NCTY, THO, WTSLA, KNXA, SCHK, LGN and many more. The lackluster ones I suggested, should've been obvious to spot and you should've sold them when noticing lackluster performance.

Some new stocks for you to check out are:
STKL
ANDE
DXCM
TOO
ATHR
MEND
RSTI
IR
IPSU
and
AVD

Have fun with these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz