The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Great Stocks in Small Packages: BWEB

Hey guys,

A few months ago I recommended QSC at around mid to high 80 cents. Not too long ago, the stock hit a 52wk high of 2.19. Now I don't think I have to tell you how much money you could have made even with a small investment of $8,000 or more. Now I have another potential stock that could post a 100%+ gain.

Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QSC - AMEX)





















Todays post is all about Backweb Technologies Ltd (BWEB) Nasdaq Small Cap at 0.857.

Backweb Technologies LTC (BWEB - NASDAQ SC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz