The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CSG Systems Intl (CSGS) is En Fuego...

Hey folks,


If you like stocks like DOX and DST, then you need to check out CSGS. CSGS just reported earnings today and the stock has been heating up. I like it as a short term trade and I do recommend it as a potential buy.




Nice break out action helps lay down the foundation for future upward momentum...and thats not all...







Volume is high and stock is at 52wk hi, any questions??


Money is starting to flow into the stock from institutional buying.


gotta love the chart on the RS...



Earnings growth is looking pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz