The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Small Cap Stunners....

Hey folks,


As unbelievable as it is, Oil continues to make new highs, commodities are still on fire and the market is reacting favorably?! Is this a dream? Nope! Just more investors putting their money into the U.S market amid news of the FED easing off rates. Thats good news enough for me!

Have you guys kept an eye on coal stocks?! CNX, and BTU are on fire lately and will continue to be so! If you haven't gotten back in, I suggest you do so. Also check out CXG (CNX's gas division). I remember a few months ago citing some speculation on a seperate stock for their gas division and it has finally come true! Buy before it heads to $50.

Anyways, the stocks I want you to check out are: INTN, DTMG and DECC. These are looking ready to hit new highs and could be potential winners in a few weeks. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz