The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Keeping up with the Jones's



Hey guys, not too long ago, I recommended some beverage stocks that I believed were poised for tremendous future gains. Since then, several have been heating up. Stocks such as BRVO, FIZ and JSDA have all appreciated in value. As a matter of fact, I have been especially bullish on one for a particularly long time (even before the post). Jones Soda is a name that I have been popping up quite a bit. This is because I believe that there is plenty of growth potential locked in this tiny behemoth. Sure it moved up almost 10%, but should you sell? Its up to you. JSDA is one of those rare stocks that I believe are good enough to invest in- for the long run. My advice is, take some profits, but keep a little JSDA and buy more for the long run!

Jones Soda (JSDA - NASDAQ) 3 month chart

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

JSDA was no doubt, one of my best picks and recommendations. I first discovered this gem when it was trading on the OTC board at 5 bucks. Since then, JSDA has hit a high of 32. Unbelievable! Unfortunatly, the stock has taken a hit this year and is now trading down at 8! Ouch!! 9/10/2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz