The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Lesson to be Learned...

Hey folks,


Just a few days ago, my portfolio was sitting pretty. Well at least far more prettier than today to say the least. The point is, I feel like I should've taken profits days ago. Instead, I kept holding on, believing that the gains would hold, if not accumulate even more. Now I realize how much of a dumb move it was. Oh well. It is what it is. The good news is that I will be finishing my semester in a few days. This means more time to devote to trading and rebuilding my porfolio. It also means more time devoted to finding hot stocks and industries to share. So sit tight and try to look at the market in a differet perspective. I am sure you have read and heard talks about the market reaching a top or resistance. This may be true as markets are really cyclical. This means that they generally take turns rallying up and down. Bull and Bear. Despite this fear, do not despair (no rhyme intended). There is money to be made either way. You just have to have the patience, and confidence to take advantage of the opportunity at the right moment. Are YOU ready?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz