The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

K.I.M. (Keep it Moving)

Hey folks,

Just wanted to post some new stock picks that look attractive despite the negative market action. I believe these stocks will appreciate in price in the near term future.

Pegasus Wireless (PGWC) This one was previously mentioned some time ago when it was in the single digits. It continues to be accumulated and remains a top performer.

Woodhead Industries (WDHD) Funny name, hot stock action..

HearUsa Inc (EAR) Strong technicals and accumulation...

Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) breakout coming soon....

Industrial Distribution Group (IDGR)

Morningstar Inc (MORN) I added a small position in this..so far so good.

MDC Partners (MDCA)

Pepsi Co Inc (PEP) This is a good replacement for PBG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz