The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another Day, Another Ugly Close

Hey guys and gals,

It is hard to believe that after a tough struggle to stabalize itself, the DJA slid down over 70 points, minutes before the close. I don't know about you, but I am starting to get bored of the same ol' routine. I have sold a lot of my stocks and I am almost 100% cash. I just sold some GYMB but I am still holding my MORN. I will try to do some research after my doc appointment. Hopefully I can find some more market-resiliant stocks for next week. Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz