The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Those that Held, Made out Well....

Hey guys,


What a day, right?! The indices were all over the place, leaving the average trader ready to bring up this mornings breakfast. The market rewarded those who were patient with a decent close that may signal the bottom of the correction. Nothing is for certain but today was a good time to buy into some clear winners.

DAKT proved itself today with an awe inspiring HOD finish of 44.36 (+ 9.53%)! Nice! Oh and did I mention that not only did it close near the HOD but also with the biggest volume day all year? Thats right, institutions snapped up some shares and helped it along as well. My advice is, if you haven't bought in yet, what are you waiting for??!!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Definitly, DAKT had awesome earnings today! Now as far as if it will go up tommorow, well that depends on how the market acts. If the action becomes crappy, then skiddish investors may sell it off. Then again, it may not sell and instead stabalize a bit before heading higher. I would just keep an eye on it and keep it on a short lease.
Great job on SFPS! A 120% return in a matter of days is not bad at all! Eh, dont be so hard on yourself about getting out too early. Its very difficult knowing when to sell as stock, especially after it has run up coniderably. By sticking to rules like that, you may limit your max gain, but at least you dont get screwed when the stock reverses!
LOL, Im not touching XTHN! Let the pros play with that.
I also like TTM. I've had an eye on it for a while and I made a quick one on it many weeks back. I would keep an eye on it. Let it bottom first and then add to your position to get ur money back. I like the stock and I think that it has a bright future in its industry. its just that the stock has been run up by institutions. It needs to consolidate, base and come back. I like it for long term!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz