The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fighting for Stability...

Hey guys...


The markets are crazy I tell you! Thankfully, today was not too bad. Still, doesn't it feel like we are slowly drifting lower? One step forward, two steps backward as they say. Despite this, there are winners hidden beneath the trenches of this all out bull and bear war. A recently showcased pick KLUCQ has gained over 100% in 2 days. I know that pick was a little risky, but the person who said higher risk may bring higher reward, wasn't kidding. I'm just about to go to my evening classes (I know, summer semesters suck....) but I am hoping to leave enough time to discuss todays winners and some possible picks for tommorow and the rest of the week.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up on ALVR. Chart wise, it looks like it may have hit rock bottom as it seems to bounce off of $7. Currently, it is still reporting a loss, so I am hoping fundamentals improve in the near term future. I believe its major strength lies on the Wi-fi/Wi-max technology that it offers. Please share what you've dug up with your research. I would appreciate your reasons for picking ALVR as I am not familiar with it.

 
At 2:11 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Also check out GMST and OPTV as they may be good short term trades.

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey One in 6+,

I checked out ZP and it looks promising. You mentioned it before and I checked it out then and since then I liked it. I've been looking for a strong volume surge and that is exactly what happened on June 1st. Looking to jump in next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz