The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

On the Radar Screen.

Hey guys,


One thing that I find very frustrating is finding hot stocks and watching them go nowhere because of the markets negative movements. Well despite this, I continue to search for picks. Here we go.

PGS
CXG (previously mentioned)
CHDN
LYV
GISX
BWP
ALCO
CMTL
HITT (previously mentioned
CYMI
ZP (mentioned by One in 6+)

A couple more....

RTK
ORA
LECO
MTRX
WILC
APN
MRY (previously mentioned)
MORN (2nd chance)

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yeah, I thought there was something wrong with the chart action this morning. Didn't know about the news either, but thanks for the heads up. I bailed out a small position with a small loss. Could've been worse. Anyways, if you find anything else thats hot, don't hesitate to let me know! Later and good luck with your trading, One in 6+

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Nuts doesn't even begin to describe todays market action...its just plain insane. All the weekend research that I completed was all for nothing. Thanks once again to Mr. Bernanke and his pessimistic views. He is truly a bear doning a bull suit. Oh well, I will do some more research later today after school. I was also impressed by TTM's #'s, but it seems that the skiddish investors could care less. I would wait for it to bottom (a true bottom) and buy a whole lot. Then throw away the key and come back to your position years later. That would be a great investment. But again, you have to wait for the bottom to appreciate TTM's future potential.

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

GNLB was on fire today! No doubt about that! Moves like that is what makes this game so exciting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz