The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Long-Term Investment Ideas

Hey folks,

Occasionaly, I get tired of trading a stock and selling it after a decent gain only to realize how much of a bigger gain I would have attained had I held it for at least 1-2 years. This has happened to me several times, most notably in JSDA, EPHC, DXPE, and several others. Sometimes, patience can go a long way...and give you a great return as well. After careful consideration, I want to recommend two stocks that I believe are good for a longer-term investment growth strategy. Both are tiny AMEX traded stocks with improving fundamentals, business models and revenues. The stocks are: VCC and PHC....

VCC has just recently changed its business model and has aquired several key companies that allow it to become a formidable force in the boom truck business. Boom Trucks can be used for many different applications such as construction, shipping/distribution and military purposes. The company reminds me of a young CAE or MTW.

PHC has recently announced good earnings and the development of a new psychiatric facility. The stock reminds me of a young PSYS. It is important to note that even established companies such as PSYS, were nothing but sub-5.00 stocks 3-4 years ago. I believe that in due time, PHC will greatly appreciate in value. Today is a nice opportunity to initiate a position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz