The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Almost done with the Semester......

Hey guys,

Yep, I'm almost done with school. And it is about time! I just have to worry about one more final paper and thats it. Anyways, lets see how todays trades are going....

In Play: VCC, SNHY (both previously mentioned and breaking out)

Took Profits: ARAY ( I didn't like todays action so I took profits. I'll keep an eye on it for the future).

Thinking of selling: VNUS, CCIX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz