The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Sells: INXI

Hey guys,


It looks like INXI's chart performance was all for nothing. Unfortunatly, investors and traders were expecting stronger earnings results and INXI just couldn't deliver. Don't get it confused though. INXI did post great growth numbers and I do believe that they will continue to grow. It's just that the stock may have gotten a little ahead of itself prior to earnings. I know I mentioned INXI several times before. It is a definite sell right now with Friday's disgusting drop. I sold most of my shares early on Friday and then sold the remaining portion before the market close. It was an ugly fall, but you can't do anything about it. There are plenty of other opportunities that one can snatch up rather than letting a loss in the portfolio to continue to widen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz