The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Defensive Stocks on the Move...

Todays negative market action unveiled the slow creeping march of utility and food stocks. These stock groups normally move up because asset managers begin to move money out of market leading stocks and into these more quieter, boring defensive plays. Has the market topped? Not neccessarily. The market may rebound from here or even move laterally for several weeks before fully topping. I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news. I'm just calling it like I see it. If these type of stocks continue to pop up on my radar screen I'll no choice but to buy them up.

Defensive Sectors and Industry Groups: Tobacco, Supermarkets, Utilities, Food, Hospitals

Some of these defensive plays: BGS, ARDNA, RMCF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz