The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bullish Case Revisited: BZC

Hey guys,

Frequent readers of my blog may have noticed that I have become an avid fan of BZC. Although I'm not a fan of BZC's undulating chart pattern and price action, I do like the strong potential fundamentals. While other military and war plays (such as SPAR, NAVZ, FRPT, etc) have dominated Wall Street, BZC still hasn't been given the spotlight. I believe that this earnings season will be the perfect opportunity for Wall Street to become aquainted with this military underdog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz