The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In Play: SLT

If one wants to initiate a position in this Indian mining behemoth, now is the time. SLT has pulled back a bit after last weeks incredible run up and looks poised to travel along its 10 day MA for now. I'm going to be adding some for my position.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Mateo said...

I have been tracking the stock for a while as well. I'm unsure if now is a good time to buy, though. The rate of change is still rather high. I'm wondering if waiting until the price starts moving back up is a better idea... I think I'll buy a small amount now and then add more if/when it starts trading up.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Right now, SLT seems to have a decent trend above its 10 day MA. As long as it trends along this line, it is in good shape. Still, it did get a little ahead of itself last week. Unfortunatly, thats what happens when institutions buy in large quantities. In my opinion, this stock makes a very nice longer term trade or investment for anyone patient enough to hold it. I believe that it is a good buy at this level...of course, just my opinion. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz