The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Several Things for Tomorrow...

Hey guys,

I've been a little busy so I haven't had a chance to comment on today's market and stock action. For one, I am happy with ARTW's performance. It is important to note that opportunities such as these are abundant during earnings season. To maximize your profit potential, look for stocks that have a low float (less than 10 mil, less than 6 even better), and with strong earnings results (earnings increases of 50% are good, but look for those that post 100% or better). For instance, ARTW posted a 250% earnings increase. This is a substantial amount and it can help fuel the momentum that will send this stock higher.

Some other stocks that did well today included: RZ, CEDC, VSR

Earning Pick for Tomorrow: QEPC, a low float stock mentioned in my earnings watch for this week is already locked and loaded for a stunning morning rush. The stock is already up big after hours which will make entry difficult for anyone who hasn't already bought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz