The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Ambitions as a Trader Feature: International Stock Spotlight

Hey folks,

I decided to add an extra feature to my blog. Due to my increasing interest in foreign stocks and financial markets, I have decided to include international stock picks. More specifically, I will include stocks from both the UK and Canadian exchanges as these are the two international sectors that I trade. As I gain more experience with the HK market, I will post trades and picks from there as well.

The first two picks: UK: SGC & PXC

Both trade on the UK exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz