The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Trade Journal

Sells-Profits : AERO (sold some of my position for a 22% gain. I will hold onto the remaining position and add more if the chart improves)



Sells-Losses:



Add-Ons: RBN, PENX, KTEC, MLNX (been holding on this one for a while now..finally it is improving!), CSCT, SVLF, AMAC, BOOT, PHC, PMRY



New Buys: SLT (strong fundamentals despite being a recent IPO)



Holds: VCC, BZC

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Mateo said...

How high do you see PENX going?

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thats hard to determine. It all depends on how much demand the stock will continue to experience. All I know is that I am waiting for a decent pullback so that I can buy more. If you haven't bought yet, wait for it to come down a bit before pulling the trigger...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz