The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Trying to Sit Tight...

Sitting tight and not trading is difficult to do. Yet, in our current market enviornment, it is probably the safest and smartest actions that an active trader can perform. I've been tempted to add some of my current holdings and I've been tempted to buy several interesting stocks. Still, I have to constantly remind myself of the markets volatile and trendless action. Of course, I will still be on the look out for any new possibilities for both long and short trades....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz