The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 28, 2007

What's Hot and What's Not...

Today was a rather hit or miss type of day. There were several stocks that did quite well and there were others that I wish I never bought or mentioned. But that's how the market is. It's all about getting rid of the poor performing stocks as soon as possible and buying the ones that continue to show improvement.
So, lets take a look and see which stocks were hot and which ones flopped..

Hot Stock: ANW, APPY, BIDZ, CLDA, JST, SIMC, SQNM

Flopped: FSIN, PAET, BLOG, HURC, LNOP, OMTR, TSL, YGE

Sells: BLOG, LNOP, PAET, TSL, YGE

Slightly redeemed themselves: AERO, JASO, REDF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz