The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

After Market Check Up: DJIA creates a Pivot Point

Okay, so I didn't get to sell CPSL at 11 and I didn't get a chance to pick up more BKR at its LOD. But still, it's all good. The impressive 3 day run in APPY has already made up for both of those small mishaps. In addition, the DJIA and NASDAQ have managed to improve their chart setups and have even created pivot points. These pivot points are a bullish indication which show that the financial markets are more resilient to the current credit worries and housing slump. This current patch of market strength should make the rest of the week more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz