The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Trade Journal (September 21, 2007)

New Buys: ASTI (finally decided to rebuy. So far so good), HSVLY, INXI (finally rebought...so far so good)

Added To: AEY, APPY, ARTW, BKR, BW, EHTH, SGU, SLI, TOD

Will add to Next Week: YGE

Sell-Profit: MHJ (some of my position for an 18%+ return), SIMC (some of my position for a 65%+ return)

Sell -Loss: SILC (some of my position for a 8.7% loss)

Thinking of Selling: SNCR
Still Not Touching: JRJC (give me a nice pullback first)

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Yre said...

nICK,
wht u think of PSPFX

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Yre said...

and OIH

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

First of all, what is your time frame? Long term investment or shorter term, like a trade? As trades, both PSPFX and OIH will deliver lackluster returns. As an investment, they may give you more in the long run.
PSPFX- a good mutual fund that has had quite a 5 year run. It has been consolidating quite a bit since 2006. In order for it to head higher, it has to show strength and support around the 19 level. Look for it to clear 19 first.
I generally do not mess with ETF's but OIH seems decent especially with the recent high prices of oil. Personally, I wouldn't buy PSPFX or OIH.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz