The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Moving Along Nicely...

Despite some bumps in the road (SILC, SNDA), most of my stocks in my portfolio are performing quite well. Even SIMC has bounced back and is acting fine. The only stock that I could maybe recommend as a new buy is ASTI. I recommended this one a few months back but had to sell because the stock reversed its uptrend soon after the mention. Well the stock is acting fine again and may make a good long as the stock broke out yesterday on high volume. I also posted several gold and silver plays last night. You can add LIHR to that list as well. The best advice that I can give you now is to keep adding more to your top performing stocks and sell the ones that are lagging behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz