The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Waiting and Worrying About the Fed...

Stocks closed modestly lower today in anticipation of the upcoming Fed meeting. This is understandable. I am actually glad to see investors and the stocks behaving in such a fashion. There should be at least some sense of nervousness, caution and uncertainty. I would have felt uncomfortable if investors and traders approached this event in a confident manner. If the outcome of the meeting is positive, the markets may rally from here. If the outcome is negative, down we go again. Regardless, I am sticking with my current positions. I haven't found any new earth-shattering stock that I should be long. Well at least not yet. My research for tomorrow is still far from done. Despite the markets negativity, I was glad to see some of my stocks bucking the trend. Stocks such as SIMC, CMED, SNDA (new buy), and ANW (new buy) all fared well. Even BKR may have finished consolidating as it began to work on a pivot point on above average volume. Whatever the Fed meeting outcome, this will be an interesting week. Now lets sit tight and see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz