The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Almost...

Today was almost the continuation of the next leg/chapter of the primary uptrend that began back in spring of 2003. I say "almost" because although we closed right above the 50 day MA (the DJIA), we still didn't end up breaking out on high volume either. Also, there still aren't that many healthy bases appearing in stocks either. There are a few breakouts here and there, but nothing that exciting. Most of my stocks did just fine today and for the whole week. There were a few of them that did act up though. MHJ and HMSY did not act as well as I would have liked. Still, others such as NWK, SIMC, SLI, and TOD did just fine. Some of my top winners are taking short breaks and consolidating for a little (such as BKR and MPWR). Still, even their charts still look good and as long as the market doesn't flop and break down again, I'm sure they will fare just fine. For now, enjoy the weekend. I will try and post a few new longs for the weekend. I will also try to do some further analysis on some current holdings and see which ones I should add to and which ones I will sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz