The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Keep it Simple....

Although there are a few new stocks on my radar, I am choosing to keep it simple. There are already plenty of longs in portfolio that are performing well. Stocks such as BKR, SILC, BW, SYNO, BCSI, CVGW, LNOP, ARCI, SLI did well even with though the market took a beating.
Of course, there are others that have not done well, such as: JNPR, SIMC, DCO, MOS, CF, MPWR, TOD, SHEN and MEAS. If they do not improve, I will simply let them go. I have been adding to stocks that continue to perform well. This strategy helps me take advantage of strength, while my cut loss strategy ensures that I keep my losses as small as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz