The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Another Boring Down Day Is In Order...

I had to drink an extra cup of coffee just to keep myself awake from the boring, negative end of the week action. I have no new buys planned for today as most of them are messing up their technical setups and therefore becoming unattractive buy candidates. There are several stocks that I am thinking of adding to but I 'd rather wait and see what happens with the market first. One stock that is certainly bucking the trend is CVGW. A defensive food-related stock, CVGW is nearly immune to sharp drops in the market. My other favs such as BW, SILC and BKR have taken a light beating. I may add to BKR near the market close if it holds on well. For now, we'll just have to wait and see how everything plays out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz