The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Trade Journal

New Buys: MEAS (volume has picked up nicely and the stock is showing increased strength following yesterdays positive action)

Add-Ons: BKR, SLI, CVGW, LNOP, JNPR, SILC, BW, ARCI, SIMC

Sell-Profit:

Sell-Loss: a portion of VII (sold the entire August 2007 add-on position for a 7% loss) Note: I still have my initial position which I bought back in Feb, March, and July of 2007. The only position that I had to sell was the August add-on which violated my hold/sell rules, so I had to let it go. My original positions are still intact and in the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz