The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In Play: BW, CFSG, EHTH, FRM, OMCL, TYPE, YGE

Today, there are several stocks that are setting up strong technical chart patterns so I decided to list all of them. I will try to post charts of them after the closing bell.

In Play: BW, CFSG, EHTH, FRM, OMCL, TYPE, YGE

Already Own: BW, OMCL

Previously owned: EHTH

New Buys: CFSG, EHTH (rebought), FRM, TYPE, YGE

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Yre said...

Nick
I thuink I am rediculosly wrong on APPL.. but I am hoping to short it later in Dec...
OPTV is finally on the move and I think the stock is getting ready to run after some +ve news..

 
At 1:01 AM , Blogger Yre said...

and shorting FGC for sure.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

If you want to short AAPL, short it when it fails to hold onto its 50 day MA. OPTV may have put in a short term bottom. Still, the chart on it is not for me. Still, if you are playing it, good luck with it..FGC seems to be a decent short. Just be careful cause the chart maybe showing a double bottom pattern. Notice how the stock jumped back up when it went down to the 23-23.5 levels. I would short it if it closes down at 23 or lower. That would at least eliminate the possibility of a double bottom and show that the stock is not able to bounce back up from previous support levels.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz