The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Long Ideas for the Week of September 17, 2007

With the current market situation looking a bit bullish, I've decided to share several new long ideas that I have found. These are new stock ideas, therefore, I haven't even had a chance to scoop them up yet. I also plan to list some of the current holdings one should add more to and which ones should be sold for a profit or loss. I will post the new longs in this thread and create a new post for the Add-Ons and Sells. I will try to post everything by Sunday night the latest. I would have had everything done by now but a unforeseen family emergency has me a bit tied up. Still, I will try to have everything posted. Any new longs are not guaranteed winners. The success of the new longs depends on how the market reacts during the upcoming week. If the market falters, only buy the few stocks (if any) that are showing strength. But go small. Now is not the time to create large initial positions.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger StockKevin said...

Hi Nick!

I stumbled upon your blog after viewing a post you made back in April on Google Finance under CVGW. Just wanted to let you know that you have a nice blog here and I've subscribed to your feed.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for stumbling upon my blog! Also, thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated. Definitely continue to check back as I'm constantly updating my blog with new stock picks and market commentary. Again, thanks for checking out my blog!

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz