The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

An Eye on Today's Laggards

With such an incredible upside move, its hard to believe that some stocks actually closed in the red. Believe it or not, its definitely true. Some of my holdings got hit with profit taking. Lets see which stocks lagged behind the market today...



Today's Losers: CFSG, LNOP, SIMC

I'm not that worried about any of the stocks as I am already making a profit on each of them. SIMC has already netted me close to 50% by itself. Today's decline in SIMC was to be expected as the stock violated its trend line/pattern. I would expect it to trade sideways a bit. Still, patient traders that wanted to get in on the dip had ample time as the stock closed near its 10 day MA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz