The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

End of the Day Recap..

The markets continued to echo the effects of yesterdays rate cut as they continued to rally, closing up +76 points for the DJIA, +9.25 for the S&P and up +14.82 for the NASDAQ. Even the Russell 2000 has climbed back up on its 200 day MA. A few weeks ago, the Russell 2000 was looking like a mess.

Stocks I Added to: ARCI, BW, FALC, FRM, MEAS, MHJ, OMTR, SLP, SIMC

Stock I should've added more to: EHTH (beautiful chart by the way)

New Buys: CREE, DGIT

Watching: INXI (looking for a dip before the real possible breakout)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz