The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Trade Ideas for Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overall, I wasn't really impressed with today's trading action. A few sessions ago I posted some of my thoughts with the markets current movement. In short, I wasn't impressed with how the market has been consolidating. Each session closed either as indecisive or slightly negative. Today's deceptive early day reversal drove the DJIA down near its low of the day. Despite this, there are still some new long opportunities and plenty of stocks that I would like to add more to in my portfolio.

Possible Buys: ALXN, AXTI, CATS, CLDA, COMV (i), CSIQ (i), GRMN, HLF, HNSN, LTRE, MASI, MELI, MPEL, MYGN, ONXX, REDF (i), SGMA, THI, TLEO, TSL (got stopped out earlier this summer...giving this one a 2nd try)

Add to: AERO, AIRM, ANW, ARCI, ATRO, AXYS, BIDZ, BKR, CPSL (i), EXM, SLI, TWTI

Sell: ASTI, HSVLY.....Both had ugly reversals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz