The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In Play: APPY, BKR

Not exactly sure why, but APPY has been one of my top performing holdings as of late. Ever since I've picked it up ( a few sessions ago), it has been moving up with tremendous force. I also have to call out the bogus downgrade on BKR. For the past few weeks I've seen many of my top stocks (NWK, SILC and others) being constantly downgraded by analysts. Notice how all the analysts are downgrading Canslim quality stocks with strong technical chart patterns and earnings growth. Coincidence? I think not. How else are institutions and investment banks going to get shares at a discount? Welcome to the wonderful world of stock manipulation. Anyways, enough of my rant. As far as I'm concerned, BKR is a great buy at the current price. Get it while its still at a discount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz