The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 29, 2007

In Play: ARTG, IIN

Here are the two stocks that I was talking about. I already played IIN before for a 40% gain so this would be a rebuy for me. ARTG is also showing strength. Today is a good day to grab it as it is taking a small rest before its next move up. Of course, cut your losses short. There is no need to let any loss escalate and get out of proportion. Good luck!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Chakri said...

I am getting mixed up in mines soup.. a correction.. i meant LMC not SWC as a palladium play.. even though both are did well today.. Pls have an eye on LMC.

Thanks,
Raj.

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Raj,

LMC looks fine to me as the stock is in the process of putting in a bottom. If you choose to play it, watch out for possible resistance around mid 14. Personally, I think I'll watch it for now and see how the chart acts in the upcoming days and weeks. At the moment, the stocks chart is decent at best (not what I usually look for). There are many other mining and gold stocks that have far more attractive chart patterns such as ANO, ETQ, KGC, MVG, EGO, NG, PMU, etc. Check them out when you get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz