The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Buy Ideas: ESEA (rebuy), EXH, FLWS, FREE (rebuy), IXYS, LNOP (rebuy), MEA, SEA (rebuy), TRMD

Speculative Buy Ideas: SEED

Add To: ARTW, CU, ITRI, KOP, MEAS, SHOR, VMI, VSEC, WBMD


I will post new stock buys and add-ons tomorrow morning. I've had a long day today (just tired) and I am really out it. Later.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Chakri said...

TTM is looking good

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Yre said...

What say abt KGC?

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Raj and Yre,

Both TTM and KGC are fine stocks. At the moment, KGC is technically a better trade given that it has bottomed out and gold is in favor. However, as a longer term play and a top fundamental stock, TTM may be just as good as well (India may be next on the momentum list some day). Anwyays, TTM has still not finished bottoming out and is too extended off its initial bottom. I expect it to come back down closer to its 50 and 200 day MA's before attempting to finish off its bottom. Still, I would not buy these stocks just yet as we suffered a pretty low blow yesterday in the markets. Both TTM's and KGC's chart have messed up a bit. I would wait until after today to see if market conditions and their respective charts improve before hitting the buy button.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz